Chicco Next2Me: Dreaming hand in hand!
Chicco Next2me side sleeping crib has been specifically designed to allow you and your baby to sleep next to each other without the need to share the same bed.
The ease of attachment and assembly, plus the removable and washable lining make life easy, making the Chicco Next2me bedside crib the perfect addition to any nursery.
The benefits of side sleeping
There are many benefits to sleeping close to your baby. You’ll get to spend extra time with your little one whilst developing a much stronger bond. It’s not just your baby that can see the benefits; you too can sleep much easier knowing that your child is close by and safe from harm. Also, side sleeping can make breastfeeding much easier as there’s no need to leave the room or fully wake, meaning mum gets the much needed rest she deserves.
Easy to use wherever you are!
The special straps and adjustable height make the bedside crib easy to attach to any bed, while the included travel bag allows you to easily transport the crib, meaning you and your baby can sleep next to each other wherever you go.
Versatile... Day and night!
Chicco Next2me can be both attached to mum and dad's bed for quieter nights during the first months; raising the foldable drawer side. As baby grows you can move Chicco Next2me away from the parent's bed and use it as a normal crib.
As comfortable as a nest.
Designed with comfort in mind, the side sleeping crib includes a padded mattress as well as a net window for extra air circulation. You can simply tilt the crib if your little one is ever congested, helping to breathe better.
- Ability to sleep close to your baby without having to share the same bed.
- Travel bag included for easy transport.
- Simple and safe fastening system to attach to parent’s bed.
- Adjustable to 6 height positions to ensure compatibility with beds and drawers.
- Net window for air circulation.
- Removable and washable lining.
- As baby grows can be used as a standalone crib.
- The use of the product is allowed for a child between 0 to 6 months, weighing up to 9 kg.
- When the product is used in “Side Sleeping Mode (Attached to the bed)”, before placing the baby, ensure that the connection belts are correctly hooked and tightened, the product must fit closely to the mattress of the parents and no spaces between product and adult mattress must be present.
Dimensions open: 66/81 x 93 x 69
Dimensions closed: 95 x 15